Votes: 186 66.9%
  • Escalade

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
If you had to choose between these two SUV's, which would you choose?

603.jpg

EscaladeBlackFront.jpg

Last edited:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Escalade, my bro-in-law has one and I freaking love it!

Go test drive both and make a decision.

spartansnake

gamao kotes
Established Member
I have never ever seen a vehicle with more mechanical problems than the Range Rovers....just a heads up Chini. Go with the Escalade, you wont regret it. Although i freaking love my srt8, daily driven street light terror.

vulture

Established Member
LOL , rangerovers are garbage . Dont do it! . i say go SS trailblazer , or jeep srt8 for that money your gonna spend .

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Never owned an RR. Have had our 2003 Landrover Discovery since new. It leaks a little oil around the valve covers. Have to keep them torqued. 90k miles and has only had brakes, Oil changes and a belt change. Most reliable vehicle we have ever owned. (i just knocked on wood) LoL. I always wanted a white RR. I don't know why anyone here would call them shit. Way more refined than any Esc.

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
stay away from the Escalade bc i work on them and i have seen some with 10k and leak oil and they are made really cheap dont waste your money

Redfire03

Established Member
I would say SRT-8 jeep too, but if it really is between those two I would choose the RR just because of its looks. I have driven the new escalade and I loved it. I dont think you can really go wrong with either choice. Just make sure to buy used sense both of them loose about 20k worth of value in the first year.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I see you're looking for more bling than a SRT8, so I say the Escalade. The Range Rover is nice and very Kardashian, but I think no matter what rim you put on the Rover "the look" doesn't change that much where an Escalade can be taken to a whole new level with the right rims.

SVTGTI3

Established Member
Caddy, they should be marked way down and they are pretty fast for their size. plus IMO they are good looking and really nice. both good choices tho, good luck with the decision:thumbsup:

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
Range rover! Why? Because my fiance would murder me if I drove home in a new escalade. She has always wanted one, its one of her dream cars. If only I had the coinage :shrug:

Plus they look sick! need I say more?

hamann-range-rover-sport.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread