Which Rims?

What rims to get?

• 17'' Anthracite Cobra R's (recomended by hissman)

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • 18'' Chrome Y2K Cobra R's

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • 18'' Hyper Black Saleens

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

myblk32v

Established Member
Which ones do you guys think i should get. Im really stuck on what rims to get. I need some help. The car is a black 96.

anthracite_cobra.jpg

r-cobra-p-y2k-5.jpg

blchrfrnt.jpg

97whitecobra

Established Member
On Black either of the last two IMO. On the last one a friend just got those and the offset is awesome on the 10" rear. Better than the real Saleens. Can't beat the price in those either.

98ssssvt

Established Member
I narrowed my choices to either the 03 Cobra 18" , 9 front and 10.5 rear or the saleen replicas, same sizes- in CHROME!!
Hopefully there will be no rubbing with 295s in the back. Well anyways goodluck with ur decision.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Someone should post that picture we had around here of that slammed black Cobra with the Y2K's. It looked hella nice. I don't remember who's car it was. I just know that the guy used to have black bullet wheels on his car, then got Y2K's.

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
Someone should post that picture we had around here of that slammed black Cobra with the Y2K's. It looked hella nice. I don't remember who's car it was. I just know that the guy used to have black bullet wheels on his car, then got Y2K's.

This one?

myblk32v

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
This one?

OMG that is f***** sick. That looks soooooo bad ass. I hope my car can look like that when i get my tint and my rims. BTW does n e one know what springs he has.

wculver

600hp is not enough!
Established Member
The quality of the Saleens are second to none. Had AFS before (on my 97 Cobra vert) and they were ok but the service to replace one was #%*!

calmlikeabomb

Established Member
i would say go for the hyper black saleens or the chrome cobra R's. then again, I am partial to the chrome saleens, i bought mine from wheelreplicas.com (im actually on their site i found out today). great product and very nice. no one knows the difference that they arent real saleens.

jo2fst4u

Established Member
would go with Y2K's...but i wanted a diffreant wheel then any of the others you see all the time so i went with Boyds 18x9 front and 18x10 rear
:burnout:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I say the Saleens....they're a beautiful wheel and there are too many other cars with Cobra R's IMO

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Check out www.groupawheels.com and look at the ZS wheel with a nice lip. I have the RT wheels that have been powdercoated black. Their service is really good too.

Users who are viewing this thread