Which Radiator is better, Fluidyne or LFP?

10thTerminator

Established Member
I thinking of buying one of these not sure which one? Fluidyne or LFP? I bought the Fluidyne H/E and I am still self conscious of the size. Bigger is always better, I don't care what they say.

Anyone know the fluid capacities, etc? Which one fits better?
LFP
IMG_6388j.jpg

LFP
IMG_6392copy.jpg

LFP
IMG_6391.jpg

Fluidyne
attachment.php

Fluidyne
radiator.jpg

Last edited:

grnenvy

Established Member
hmm

I don't know what to believe. I was going to buy a new radiator but I have been hearing that it won't help any. I have my fans coming on early and I also run a 170 thermostat plus the head cooling kit. I don't have any cooling problems but I'am moving to Florida so I thought I would change it just to make it run cooler. I was told the factory radiator is very good and that I would be wasting my money. Someone should do some real world testing on the street to find out the answer.

Last edited:

WDW MKR

Established Member
They are practically the same dimensions and construction. The Fluidyne might have a little more surface area and/or end tank volume, but I doubt you'll notice much of any performance difference. I have the Fluidyne.

grnenvy

Established Member
Thank you

WDW MKR said:
They are practically the same dimensions and construction. The Fluidyne might have a little more surface area and/or end tank volume, but I doubt you'll notice much of any performance difference. I have the Fluidyne.

Boosted 03

Established Member
I have a fluidyne. It's a little tighter fit, but thats because its a little larger. More surface area is the reason you are upgrading, so why not get the most out of your money. I did see a difference when datalogging the ect's and iat's after runs. I'm sure both are great and I'm not saying one is better. Just noteing what I have for whatever help I can offer.

Users who are viewing this thread