Which pinstripe for 2 tone (silver/black) HD paint scheme???

Which Color Pinstripe?

• Orange

Votes: 63 47.4%
  • White

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 36 27.1%
  • Other... Please tell me what color and a photoshop would be great!

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
PPG copperhead pearl....
Picture005.jpg

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
I like the white ( VOTED FOR ), and I like the Grey(DSG)..... Not big on the orange! to HD looking..

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
The orange is too Harley for me personally...Im anxious to see a photoshop of red on there cause i think itll look good otherwise you would not be going wrong with the dsg

+1

too bright a color makes the truck look like its cut in half , go with a suttle yet still noticable color like DSG

CaliBolt

Established Member
I chose the color.......

ORANGE IT IS!!!!!

I dont have the exact color, but I already saw the way it looks and am very happy with the results. I will try to take pictures today to show everyone what it looks like. Thanks for everyones replies, and I look forward to getting her back!

CaliBolt

Established Member
Heres mine
pinstripe.jpg

new2tonepic2.jpg

Gorgeous car sir!

I wish you lived closer, I would love to have done a photoshoot with my L and your mustang together. That would have ben badass!!!

(EDIT)... Actually, I plan to head down to Sacramento Raceway in february or march with the Lightning as the tow truck for the race car... So I will be sure to PM ya when we pick the date!

Last edited:

00blacky

Established Member
Nice paint job. I'm planing on doing the same on my truck, but it will be black on bottom and silver on top. Hope to have it done by spring. You gave me alot of ideas for a pinstrip cause im like you were and undecided.

Users who are viewing this thread