Votes: 4 50.0%
  • T-Mobile MDA

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I had the Sidekick II for about a year. It's good for what it is but isn't as professional as I needed. I now have a TREO 650 and it's so much better. btw I still have my SK in the closet if you're looking.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I actually really like the Treo, but I want to stay with T-Mobile. I am actually looking for something that measures up to that. My buddy has the Treo, and he said its great for work.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
My uncle has one much like the Blackberry, same keypad config and same type options and I loved it. Hopefully ill be able to spring for one when I get a new phone. The setup is just handy as crap. Although, I have heard great things about the Sidekick as well.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I am going to check them all out today. I just noticed that the BlackBerry doesn't have a camera???

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the Samsung SCH-i730. I was going to get the Treo 650, until a member here recommended the Samsung. I would check it out. No camera, but everything else.

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
MDA all the way. I have one and i absolutely love it. The camera takes semi decent pics, texting is a breeze. If your work uses Microsoft Exchange you can sync your email to your phone which is really cool. If you have any more questions just ask. :burnout: :beer:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
5.0 Ford Power said:
MDA all the way. I have one and i absolutely love it. The camera takes semi decent pics, texting is a breeze. If your work uses Microsoft Exchange you can sync your email to your phone which is really cool. If you have any more questions just ask. :burnout: :beer:

Any problems with it?

Badasp5.0

Established Member
I would get the MDA....I am in Tech support for Tmobile and got to test out the MDA before it came out and its awesome!!!!

I woudnt waste my time with the SK2 to many issues and not a "true" PDA......

There is another BB out the 8700 thats really good....

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
The T-Mobile MDA is awesome. We have a bunch of them at our company.

We also have the Sprint PPC-6700 which is a better quality unit. It offers the same functionality as the T-Mobile unit, but it's built better.

Never cared for any of the Blackberries.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Cool. I went to check some of these out yesterday. I really like the MDA as well. Its got a lot of features, and its touch screen. The am not to sure about the SideKick, plus there is a new one coming out next month. I didn't however get a chance to look at the BB, they didn't have the 8700g in. I might just go with the MDA.

Users who are viewing this thread