Which one to choose?!

Which one should I try to get when i'm 18?

• Yamaha R6

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 99' Mustang GT

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyk438

Established Member
Trying to decide. A bike or a GT. GT's payments will be higher than an R6 and if I get a bike I can put less down rather than the GT. But then again whichever one I get will be a daily driver...

Anyone have any ideas?

Doh, wrong forum--mods can you move this to road side?

Last edited:

Project9

Established Member
Well seeing as alcohol is your way of life I would suggest saving your money for cabs. Alcohol and those rides dont go well togther.

Now that the public survice anouncement is over, I would get the GT. More room to carry stuff, better in inclimate weather, you can get 3 girls in there. It has a good stereo

That said if you are going to a place where it doesnt snow or rain then get the bike for a year, if you can keep yourself alive then you will have a lot of great and crazy times to look back on when you get older.

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by Project9
Well seeing as alcohol is your way of life I would suggest saving your money for cabs. Alcohol and those rides dont go well togther.

Now that the public survice anouncement is over, I would get the GT. More room to carry stuff, better in inclimate weather, you can get 3 girls in there. It has a good stereo

That said if you are going to a place where it doesnt snow or rain then get the bike for a year, if you can keep yourself alive then you will have a lot of great and crazy times to look back on when you get older.

alcohol is my way of life as long as I'm not behind teh wheel :burnout:

Yeah, and I think I'm going for the GT, bike would be too much of a hassle for a daily drive :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by nyk438
......Doh, wrong forum--mods can you move this to road side?
off to road side....

I'd get the car if it's for your primary transportation.

nyk438

Established Member
Re: Re: Which one to choose?!

Originally posted by 03DOHC
off to road side....

I'd get the car if it's for your primary transportation.

Thanks guys.

BTW DOHC Nice pic on your sig...car looks awesome :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Which one to choose?!

Originally posted by nyk438
....BTW DOHC Nice pic on your sig...car looks awesome :beer:
Thanks, I took at least 80 pictures in two days to get the angle and light to my liking. Digital cameras are awesome. I wasn't too thrilled about the background, but oh well.:-D

20FoCusZeTec02

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Which one to choose?!

Originally posted by 03DOHC
Thanks, I took at least 80 pictures in two days to get the angle and light to my liking. Digital cameras are awesome. I wasn't too thrilled about the background, but oh well.:-D

I think an awesome background would be on the water somewhere.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It sure would suck to drive the R6 in the rain wouldn't it.....

GoatDaddy

I'd have to say the GT. If it's your dd, then a bike isn't the most practical for that. When I was stationed in HI, a bunch of my buddies had motorcycles as their sole mode of trans. Come heavy rain (frequently) or needing to carry stuff (on mobility, so frequently), I could count on them knocking on my door wanting a ride. Didn't bother me, but it must've sucked for them.

CKYlndSpd21

Established Member
I say get the GT cause if its going to be a daily driver youll be more happy if it rains and your in the GT then the R6. One time i was coming hom from a cubs game and it was rain and i saw a guy riding a motorcycle in the rain man it was funny as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread