Which one of you was it?

Black Sex

Established Member
Since I know everyone here loves spiders and the joke is to light your house on fire, well this guy followed through.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/plan-kill-spider-ignites-house/nggZR/

SEATTLE —

A West Seattle house was set on fire by a man trying to kill a spider with a makeshift blow torch.

It happened in Arbor Heights around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Firefighters say the man who rented the house was trying to kill a spider in the laundry room with a can of spray paint and a lighter. The flames quickly spread through the room and into the attic.

“I saw flames coming out of the side of the house and heard popping sounds,” said neighbor Sue Green.

Fire crews worried there could be ammunition in the house. They told neighbors to go back inside. The threat of explosives in the house was later ruled out.

“There were giant clouds of smoke pouring out of the windows,” said Kaitlin Sharp who lives nearby.

Neighbors hosed down their houses and yards hoping to keep the flames from spreading.

The man who started the fire lives in the house with his mother. When the fire got out of control, he called 911. The owners of the house showed up to see the damage. The fire caused $40,000 of damage to the structure, and $20,000 worth of its contents.

The Red Cross is helping the renters.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, that's awesome, I was working on my car last week and saw a good size spider chilling on the wall and probably wasted half a can of brake clean killing that shit head.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
i'll take spiders over ticks (something spiders eat)...you guys need to man up and realize the itsy bitsy spider can't hurt you...unless of course its a recluse or widow...well and then theres hobo spiders...**** it...kill em all lol.

Black Sex

Established Member
This is how I do it. Small, yet effective.

540950939_photobucket_25688_.jpg

540950939_photobucket_25689_.jpg

540950939_photobucket_25691_.jpg

540950939_photobucket_25692_.jpg

540950939_photobucket_25693_.jpg

Black Sex

Established Member
654 to be exact, had the same woman for 15yrs of my 31yrs on this planet, and no six figures. I sell GM recall parts. SVTp'er enough?

clean92lx

Established Member
plasti dip stops them in there tracks. I have done it a couple times in the garage..peel it off the floor when your done lol

What's good about that is, if you change your mind about killing the spider, you can always just peel it off. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread