Which off road x pipe to buy for 2003 Cobra

nandodejerezzac

Established Member
I want to put on a offroad x pipe on my 2003 cobra and wanted to know if magnaflow makes one or which other manufactures sell one for the 2003 Cobra?

Emwun Garand

Established Member
VRS exhaust

X-PIPES

X9900SS
OFF ROAD X-PIPE FOR 99-03,STAINLESS STEEL,2.5”
$220.00

Thats what I had on my car. Inexpensive for Stainless Steel, sounds great, looks great, fits great. You won't be disappointed.

SVT Pille

Established Member
VRS VRS VRS!!! Don't buy a Magnaflow or Bassani they're not a true x, more like a prochamber but the crossover is nowhere near as big. Get a VRS, they make them in stainless or aluminized if you're trying to save some coin but the stainless is worth it.

SVT Pille

Established Member

If you like supporting companies that make cheap knock offs of other companies (vrs') designs then buy a UPR by all means. Sorry if that came off as offensive I just hate UPR with a passion.

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
i had upr on my gt and it sounded and fit great i plan on doing the same thing with my cobra

My96z

Established Member
I was running a UPR. It was fine. I dont know how many different ways you can make an x-pipe aside from size or a chamber design.

If you are looking to save some coin, I bet Pacesetter makes them too. It would probably be built in USA and I have had alot of 4.6 and 5.0 buddys run them in the past with no problems.

Last edited:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
UPR's is a direct copy of VRS.
UPR stands for "Unauthorized Product Reproduction"

They steal other peoples creations for their own benefit, without any recognition or reparations to the creator.

I will not buy UPR.

Also, the UPR pipe is aluminized steel, not stainless, and will rust.

SVT Pille

Established Member
UPR's is a direct copy of VRS.
UPR stands for "Unauthorized Product Reproduction"

They steal other peoples creations for their own benefit, without any recognition or reparations to the creator.

I will not buy UPR.

Also, the UPR pipe is aluminized steel, not stainless, and will rust.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

gregorio

Established Member
If you like supporting companies that make cheap knock offs of other companies (vrs') designs then buy a UPR by all means. Sorry if that came off as offensive I just hate UPR with a passion.

well i can tell. the fitment is shit. Id never heard of vrs until now.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
well i can tell. the fitment is shit. Id never heard of vrs until now.

They've been around for a while but aren't advertised. They mostly sell to distributors but I bought mine direct from them. A stainless steel x for $220 and it was very good quality. I still have it sitting in my garage, need to sell it locally someday.

Users who are viewing this thread