Which "NEW" Muscle/Pony Car Are YOU Most Excited About?

Which car are you most excited about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
Mustang GT
MustangGT.jpg

Concept Camaro
photos%5Cb_Chevrolet_Camaro_concept_100.jpg

Concept Challenger
bdepmc10433.jpg

For the pics I just did a Google Image Search with large pictures, feel free to post up what you feel are "better" pics. These are just simple pics for illustration.

John

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Not really excited by any of them. However if GM does a firebird(which they won't) I'd love that.

95kobrah

Established Member
I think its hard to compare the Mustang (currently in production) to the other two which are just concepts. Its hard to say what they will look like as production models. Remember what the 05 concept mustang looked like!? I am pretty excited to see both the camaro and challenger on the road in the next few year though. Long live american muscle! :banana: :rockon:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
its funny on how you post a production car next to two concepts.. but i still think that the Mustang has gotten more hype than the other two combined. .. jmo

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
yeah i think that using the current mustang model and comparing the future model is kind of tough. Ford will give the 2010 mustang a whole new facelift, but as of right now i am excited for the BOSS 302. But since thats not in the catagory, im going with the Dodge Challenger.

2slow50

Banned
I think with MOPAR getting back in the game finally that the challenger (their first 2 door rear drive in a while besides trucks) will make alot of the older mopar fans get back in the game... As far as the Camaro goes why would you ressurect something that was a failure to begin with ?? Over weight, over priced.. Just wait untill the Camaro beat's a Mustang for the first time.... NEWS FLASH GT goes down hard to a Camaro..This will start all over again, well if my car had a blower - blah-blah-blah whatever...

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I love the new mustangs but I am really looking forward to seeing what the challenger will bring to the table. Both of them are beautiful cars in my opinion. The camaro is just plain ugly from how ever you look at it. The grill reminds me of a cavalier for some reason :shrug:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
BlackBolt9 said:
The camaro is just plain ugly from how ever you look at it. The grill reminds me of a cavalier for some reason :shrug:

+1 on all of that. They made the hood too long. It just seems disproportionate (Is that even a word? It should be if it isn't.)

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I want that Challenger!!!!! Yup, I will prove that the Cobra and the Challenger can peacefully co-exist in my garage, LOL!!

-Mike

The Cobra would have to go for me. LOL i'd love to see that garage.

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
Looking forward to the Challenger. Also stoked to see that Dodge will only offer the Challenger in nothing less than a V8. Definitely a win for those who love American muscle. I would love to get my hands on one of them and am excited to see what options/models Dodge will offer with them.

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
All of them are hideous. The best looking one is the 05+ mustang, and that's kind of sad. This retro thing is pathetic.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
It all depends on what engine options are available. I would like to see either the LS-7 or s/c LS-2 in the Camaro SS. I have also heard that DCX may put a 6.4L hemi into the new Challenger.

Coiled03

Established Member
I'm not thrilled with any of them.

BTW....shouldn't you be over on the Corral? :poke:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I'm not gonna lie, if Dodge doesn't screw up the Challenger, then it'll be what I buy when I get out of college. If they do, I'll get a 'Stang.

RepoMann

Established Member
BlackBolt9 said:
I love the new mustangs but I am really looking forward to seeing what the challenger will bring to the table. Both of them are beautiful cars in my opinion. The camaro is just plain ugly from how ever you look at it. The grill reminds me of a cavalier for some reason :shrug:

Ok, I realize that this is SVTPERFORMANCE.COM, and there are alot of guys here that think that the only good looking car ever produced was a Mustang, but seriously.......how in the name of GOD can you say the Camaro concept is ugly?????? Are you crosseyed? The car is just plain gorgeous. There is not a single ugly thing about it.:bash:

Coiled03

Established Member
RepoMann said:
Ok, I realize that this is SVTPERFORMANCE.COM, and there are alot of guys here that think that the only good looking car ever produced was a Mustang, but seriously.......how in the name of GOD can you say the Camaro concept is ugly?????? Are you crosseyed? The car is just plain gorgeous. There is not a single ugly thing about it.:bash:

I guess as long as you like Cadillacs with chopped roofs, it's nice. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread