Which New Edge GT Hood Bra?

RiskyRick

Established Member
Which one looks best? (one that covers the front part of the hood only)

I've got some chipping going on that is only going to get worse, and I'd like to put a stop to it and cover up what's already there so that I won't feel embarrased of my hood when I take this thing out for local cruise nights.

Which one do you folks suggest??

RiskyRick

Established Member
Yeah, because I want to spend the money to repaint a laser red car that I'm not even going to keep, especially when I live out in the middle of BFE on gravel. I absolutely have $4k laying around that I just haven't gotten around to spending:dw:.

The rest of the paint is in too good of condition to justify a repaint anyway, and if only the hood was painted, there's no way it would match.

Last edited:

2004gt604

38FCKER
Established Member
lol obvs its up to you but i think the bras ruin the look of the car, just sell the car now then, no point in having it anyways you dont wanna keep it

Last edited:

RiskyRick

Established Member
2004gt604- I didn't ask what people thought of them, only asked for a suggestion for a nicer one. I've been trying to sell the car, thanks, want rid of it asap, but want to try and keep it as nice as possible in the mean time.

I actually like the look of a car bra. I'm not sure why lol. I believe there is a Motorcraft one that comes highly recommended.
Thank you, any idea where the Motorcraft one could be found? Is it something that would be available through a Ford dealership??

Users who are viewing this thread