Which mm idler should I go with?

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Making upgrades to my terminator and want to know what mm set idler I should go with? I have yet to put these on put will be doing so at one time. Just collecting parts till I'm ready to install and tune. Jlt cai, accufab plenum, and waiting on word for a tb either lfp loudmouth or accufab. This will be going on a stock blower by the way

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i just installed a BF 2.76 upper with a BF 100mm idler and a 74.5 in belt i believe

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
I have a 2.93 waiting for install. Just want to know what combo would be the best for that as well as the other stuff getting put on before I tune. I am purchasing parts still a we speak and just want a better idea of what mm set I should go with for the idler. I saw a 92mm someone posted on here actually in a sb finish which would look great on the car but don't know if that's the one I should go with especially cause I will be upgrading the supercharger hopefully by July. Your car running like a champ? And let me know when you got some time to help cut these springs... Lol my ride height is too high!! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread