Which MGW for my t56?

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
I've got a Steeda Triax that has 100k on it. Its been fine pretty nice shifter I shaved the handle down.

I'm going to try MGW this time the only question is which one of these handles should I order, it's not a daily driver just a weekend cruiser.
3650-shifters.gif

mw-rv6uQaaSTVb8PMejN54VNt6K_eWrHH0-lF3Mwb6c

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I just went from the race handle to the comfort handle. Race handle was too short and I always felt like I was reaching. The comfort handle is comfortable and I'm happy with it. The standard handle would probably be ok too. Comes down to personal preference. My car isn't a daily either.

Handles can be bought separately and are pretty inexpensive so if you get one and aren't happy with it just buy another one.

Last edited:

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Hey thanks...I just bought one with a handle like yours.

Should be here Tuesday.

Wonder how much differrent the shifting will feel compared to my Steeda?

jbou91

Established Member
Good choice on going with the comfort, I as well use that and I no longer find myself reaching for gears. If you don't like it new handles are only $15 each

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Sorry new to the whole pic posting thing. Anyways that was my stock shifter, now for the mgw "standard"

Just to give you a general idea..

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Anyone know the the MGW handle is compatible with any other aftermarket shifters? I know my car has a shirt throw in it but the handle kinda sucks would want it facing me more and a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread