Which MAF should I get and the differences?

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Ok so about to get a tune but I need to upgrade from the stock MAF. The car came with a Diablosport predator tuner so am I stuck with the diablosport MAFia or can I get a sct? Which is better? I noticed that SCT has a variety like the 2400, 2600, and the 2800 and predator only has the one. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks, Keith

AMB

Established Member
Maf

Go with the MAFia!!! The SCT BA-2400,2600 and 2800's are ALL the same size as the STOCK MAF "90mm"; Just the ELECTRONICS is DIFFERENT!!! With the MAFia, you just have to change the KNOB, if you need more VOLTAGE!!! You don't have to BUY another MAF!!!:thumbsup:

20psirabbit

Established Member
how does the mafia work with programmers besides diablo? i have an sct x3 and it has a setting to run the sct mafs directly which is nice in terms of simple plug and play, but how would it work with the mafia?

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I started out using a MAFia, but my stock MAF went bad (we kept getting erratic readings while trying to tune the car), so I bought a SCT 2400 and then sold the MAFia. Both worked fine IMHO, but I wanted to be consistent since I was using a SCT XCAL II tuner...

whocares

Established Member
Go with the MAFia!!! The SCT BA-2400,2600 and 2800's are ALL the same size as the STOCK MAF "90mm"; Just the ELECTRONICS is DIFFERENT!!! With the MAFia, you just have to change the KNOB, if you need more VOLTAGE!!! You don't have to BUY another MAF!!!:thumbsup:

Best thing anyone has said about a MAF in a while. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread