Which Mach to buy?

snakebitgt94

Established Member
Im thinking about buying this mach this weekend. He wants 17k. I was just wondering if you guys thought it was a good buy or if I could find one better?

http://www.carolinarides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35732

Or I found one on the registry for 12.5 but it has 77k on it and its in MI which is about 10hrs, so it would require vehicle transportation.

Which would you guys buy?

Mach'n You

Established Member
Doesnt look like he did much to it, but 17k is high for 34,000 miles, I paid 20k for 4,000 stock car. I'd maybe pay 16 for that.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Looks sharp....Doesn't seem like a terrible price for what looks to be a fairly unmolested Mach. Mileage isnt all that bad either IMO Warranty isnt reall an issue seeing that unless he has extended warranty it already expired more than likely. I think 17k is fair price and so far seems to be about the going rate unless they have excessive amount of miles on them.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
lower miles one!!!!! always in my opinion a better choice! i bought my mach with 36XXXmi and always found myself looking at the Odometer!! and being depressed! espically when i saw it hit over 50000mi

kens88gt

Established Member
I don't think the price is bad, but if you could find one reasonably priced with lower miles, that's the route I would go.
I bought mine with 8600 miles on it and cringed when it 10,000.

Users who are viewing this thread