Which lowering springs

lilredcoupe

Established Member
I am looking to lower my '11 Shelby coupe. I wanted to get some opinions on what springs to go with. I have the SVTPP and I would like to keep the ride quality the same or even improve it a little if possible. It is an occasional driver that will see some drag strip duty every once in a while. I doubt I will ever road race or auto cross the car. I'm not looking to make it handle any better, just want to lower it a little to make the stance look better.

What other improvements will need to be made if I lower it a little(ie caster/camber plates, etc.)?

If you suggest a brand of springs can you tell me how much I should expect the car to drop and if I should expect any clearance issues with stock 20" wheels with 305/35/20 Nitto 555 DRs?

I appreciate your feedback...

kevingib

Established Member
Contact Van at Revan Racing on his Dead Hooker Springs - They are fully adjustable via a perch and have a lower rating than stock so they hook much better on launch.

I run these with Viking shocks and a full BMR setup on the rear and love the feel on the street. Excellent ride quality and I DD my ride.

Users who are viewing this thread