Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Kinetik

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pro Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blownby

Established Member
well ordered up the anti gravity ytx12-16 (480 Ca & 22aH) after reviewing Shorai, battery tender, earthx batteries, deka and 1-2 more.
Seemed to have the best CA, Ah, WH, and SAE terminal post options....
Kind of a mess digging thru Pb Eq Ah!

Also picked up the battery tender brand lithuim charger maintainer with battery cables hookup. $31 seemed best priced one to maintain or charge these during storage.

Plan to make a aluminum bracket like above to add to weight saving and remove stock tray!

Last edited:

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I know this is old, but would like to see more input. How are you guys doing durability wise with the batteries? The antigravity is damn tempting at 3.5lbs, but no way I'm paying 380 bucks for a battery. I guess their prices went up.

_Snake_

Established Member

DaBigBone

Established Member
I'll say it again. Love my anti gravity. Didn't pay $380 either lol. $289 and then used the 12% discount code. Well worth it.

_Snake_

Established Member
Where did you find it for that price?

There are a lot of different models, so it might not be the same one. After searching for 2 days, I couldn't find the model I bought for less than $380.

Not a big deal to me after owning a truck with TWO batteries. Or my daily, which has to go to the dealership so the battery can be coded to the car. Lol

whatwhine

Established Member
Any updates from DD cars with lightweight batteries?
I'd spend $380 on a >5# battery if it will last in DD mode. I put 10-14k a year in my car so it starts a lot lol.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Not a DD but just went 17 days without starting my car and it fired right up without hesitation

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I have had the Antigravity 24 cell Battery and Morris mount for about 3 months. My car isn't a daily, and usually gets started once a week. I don't have a lithium battery charger yet. I have had no issues, and the car starts up immediately. Longest I've gone is 3 weeks, and no issues. One week I drove the car to work every day, and no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread