Which Idlers?

Lance SVT

Established Member
Hey guys, about a month and a half I put in an order through Lethal Performance for the Billetflow 4 piece idler set and they still haven't been sent out to me due to the fact that, they are waiting on Billetflow to produce them. I even saw now that it looks like it will be at least until June before they could get them in. I really wanna get my car back up and running and the hold up has been these idlers. So I've been thinking instead of waiting even longer, getting the UPR double ball bearing kit which was my first choice, they're just a little bit more expensive is all. What are you're guys opinions? I haven't seen too many people on here running the UPR set, can someone chime in? Thanks!

masterjr33

Established Member
I ordered a pulley a week ago. wish they would let me know they are not in stock. or shipping any time soon...

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I had to cancel my order with them due to them being out of stock on some 90s.

What color did you order? I'm know they stopped making the red and blue idlers.

Weslsew

Established Member
I'm using the UPR idlers, put them in around November. Not many people on here use them, but they are very solid and well made, only thing is I put on a new green belt when I installed them and they kinda glazed up the back of the belt and I have a slight squeak on startup. I don't know if this is just because they were new and the surface was breaking in, I haven't put a new belt on yet. I can get some pics later to show you what I mean.

Lance SVT

Established Member
Just got off the phone with one of the guys from Lethal. I was told they're waiting for all the parts to come back from anodizing (I ordered black ones by the way) They told me to call them back on Wednesday or Thursday for a better estimate of when they should be in, but most likely it'll be within the next week according to what Billetflow told them. I sure hope they're right, I'm ready to drive my Cobra again haha. If for some reason it ends up being another couple of weeks or so, I'll probably end up cancelling my order and getting the UPR ones.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm using the UPR idlers, put them in around November. Not many people on here use them, but they are very solid and well made, only thing is I put on a new green belt when I installed them and they kinda glazed up the back of the belt and I have a slight squeak on startup. I don't know if this is just because they were new and the surface was breaking in, I haven't put a new belt on yet. I can get some pics later to show you what I mean.

That's probably the belt itself. I had a green belt on my 01 and it would chirp when cold.

xhodzax

Established Member
i ordered my from billetflow today !
shipping tomorow.
i wanted red but they dont make them any more so i just went clear.
should be here end of the week.

Blueline

Established Member
I really like my UPR Idlers and they match my color combo perfect.

315E25CE-E82A-43E2-9AA7-B4E36A1CF3E9.gif

1DBE945D-846E-453A-AB97-11A017E5B33E.gif

Weslsew

Established Member
That's probably the belt itself. I had a green belt on my 01 and it would chirp when cold.

Definitely the belt but it looks like the new UPR pulleys glazed the belt. You can see from the pic how shiny and black the green belt is. It's pretty much brand new too.
vVuwDWv.jpg

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
I have a set of the Clear anodized (silver) Billetflow's that are on my car now I may consider selling OP.. I've had them on for about 2 years and thinking about doing something different. I've got 3 100's and a 92mm with the bracket. If you're interested shoot me a PM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread