Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I Posted Something Different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Hey guys, I'm looking at superchargeing my GT but the supercharger I want wont clear the stock hood... They recomend I get the Cobra R hood, but I was looking at cowl hoods the other day , and saw one at work yesterday. I don't know what I should do. If any of you guys have pics of either on a GT that would be cool...

Thanks for your help...

The hoods I was looking at...
https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1139#154

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
i personally like the cobra r and if you got a email address i can possibly shoot a couple of pics p.s mine is black also so it will give you a good idea

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
I vote for the Cobra R hood and I just happen to have one for sale..Its silver but it doesnt cost that much to paint...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
129saleen said:
I vote for the Cobra R hood and I just happen to have one for sale..Its silver but it doesnt cost that much to paint...

Really? I'm in Houston and have been thinking about purchasing one..and if it's silver than that's perfect for my car. :pop:

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Ya I had the Cobra R hood on my car for like 2-1/2 weeks then put the old saleen hood back on...I loved the look of it, but I just want it to look as stock as possible...

SQ Stang if you send me an email address ill try and get you some pics...

Users who are viewing this thread