Which Heat Exchanger?

Stew2011

Established Member
C&R, I bought mine from Van. You will notice the difference immediately, especially if you like to play on the street. The 2009s do not have knock sensors like the 2011 and later cars so keeping the IATs low prevents the PCM from pulling timing. Just my 2 cents, you will not be disappointed.

Stew2011

Established Member
I think you are right. Van mentioned a difference in the condensers between the two different models of Shelby coolers. One is a Denso and I cannot remember the other.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I think you are right. Van mentioned a difference in the condensers between the two different models of Shelby coolers. One is a Denso and I cannot remember the other.

That's if you spring for the 1200 shelby one, the 800 shelby is exactly the same as the c&r just different letters. It was a tight fit getting the smaller one in, I would wait to see and install post on the huge one that seems like overkill for most drivers anyway.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
A stupid thread. Do a search.
We all know you go to Van @ Revan Racing and buy his.

Van@RevanRacing

Which Heat Exchanger do you all recommend / using?
1. C&R
2. AFCO
3. Shelby

I designed the first dual fan heat exchanger for GT500 with C&R. Then I approached Shelby and we proved it performed on the track. Shelby signed on and took it on as a product offering.

The product I sell is the same product I originally developed that employs a Visteon Racing Core.

Van

wickedstangs

Established Member
I designed the first dual fan heat exchanger for GT500 with C&R. Then I approached Shelby and we proved it performed on the track. Shelby signed on and took it on as a product offering.

The product I sell is the same product I originally developed that employs a Visteon Racing Core.

Van

Thanks Van nice talking to you today.. Heat exchanger ordered...

Users who are viewing this thread