• CNC Ported 03 Heads from FRPP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ford GT Heads

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jumperjack

Established Member
I am going with the new Boss 302 Modular block 9:1 CR, custom ground cams, Sullivan Lower, not decided on the upper yet, Precision Billet 76, Custom hot and cold side piping. I am having a bit of trouble with deciding on which heads so looking for some input.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
do yourself a favor and stay with a 4.6 based head as you already have a sullivan to bolt up to it. it will be easier and less expensive for youi to do so. those heads flow great and make great power, plus if you have a set already you can do a few things to them instead of buying a new set and spending a ton of money.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
If you want to keep your heads, send them to Fox lake, can't beat their price for the quality work. I ended up getting a set of new ported heads from Livernois because I had an older set of heads and wanted the newest revision heads along with a good port and upgraded valve springs. Their price was hard to beat.

rtusnake

Established Member
If you want to keep your heads, send them to Fox lake, can't beat their price for the quality work. I ended up getting a set of new ported heads from Livernois because I had an older set of heads and wanted the newest revision heads along with a good port and upgraded valve springs. Their price was hard to beat.

+1. Thats what I did, had the older heads as well. If you have the 9 thread heads though you can save money having them sent out and ported.

jumperjack

Established Member
+1. Thats what I did, had the older heads as well. If you have the 9 thread heads though you can save money having them sent out and ported.
I am leaning more to keeping mine as they are the updated heads with the 9 threads. Is it worth doing the bronze guides also because the heads only have 5,000 miles on them?

rtusnake

Established Member
I would since they will be apart for porting. I would get at least stainless valves since your going turbo. I bought my cams from john at modular performance. Call and talk with him before getting your cams or heads ported.

Users who are viewing this thread