Which gas station do you use?

1stSVT

Established Member
I have used Mobil gas with 93octane and I experience lunging and stalls. When I have used Shell gas with 93octane it seems to run fine. Anyone else experience this??:shrug:
DS

93 COBRA

Established Member
I usually go to Sunoco they've got 94. A couple of them in my area also sell Turbo Blue 110 octane, that what I put in my '91.

Street Racer

Established Member
I use Mobil and if there isnt a Mobil station around when i need gas then I will hit Sunoco. I try to NEVER use Speedway gas. I only experience the lunging when Im going a steady 25 to 30 mph, when the tach is around 2200 to 2800 rpm's. But I havent gotten the YFRO update yet! I bet you pay a premium price for 91 out there in Cali dont you? I think I paid $1.59 for 93 octane the other day. :burnout: :rockon:

Vaelin

Established Member
2.09/gal for 91-octane.

Feel for us. :p AND we have the most stringent smog testing in the state because we're in a "Enhanced Smog Check" area.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
never noticed any difference, sheetz-mobil-exxon-shell, whatevers cheaper for premium i just let the computer figure it out. :shrug: Now my 11-1, .62 lift 327 roller motor 67 firebird was a little different;-)

Superman2447

Established Member
I use Chevron 92 octane, 'cause it has the Techron stuff and my SVTFocus runs great (and I haven't even got the YFRO update for my ECU).

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Vaelin
2.09/gal for 91-octane.

Feel for us. :p AND we have the most stringent smog testing in the state because we're in a "Enhanced Smog Check" area.

CA needs to be an "enhanced reality check" area:rolleyes:

SVTFanatic

Established Member
Man , I'd love to be paying 2.09 a gal for 91. I use Sheetz, and the cheapest I have seen here in northwest pa is 2.55 a gallon. I was paying upwards of 3.60 a gallon this past fall. My region sucks. Costs over 25 bucks to fill up on empty :(

- mike

Users who are viewing this thread