Which Full Dual A-Pillar Guage Pod to Buy?

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
there is only one I know of that actually replaces the a-pillar (and its worth it) all those stick on ones, or thin plastic jobs that fit over your stock a-pillar are crap. had one, thing melted in the sun way too easily, nothing else melted in the car.

there is one guy that makes the pods from a factory oem piller, www.speedof soundllc.com

really nice, works great, looks like it came from the factory. send email here if his site is down [email protected]

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
That site better not be down! ;-) I don't pay for unlimited bandwidth for nothing.

BTW, I have an Austin trip coming up at the end of the month. I'll see if I can't look you up. My mother just picked up a Porsche Cayenne S for her 60th b-day, and I think it needs a "test drive". :pepper:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Speed of Sound. Period.

alanw6 said:
BTW, I have an Austin trip coming up at the end of the month. I'll see if I can't look you up.

SA is only another 60 miles. :beer:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
racerat said:
Speed of Sound. Period.

SA is only another 60 miles. :beer:

Thank you. And 60 miles is indeed nothing. I'd drive that just for some root beer from Shillo's (spelling?).

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
lafave said:
I really can't stand the looks of the Speed of Sound Pod.

Your other alternative is every other pillar pod on the market (regardless of source or name brand), as they are all the same thing.

Sorry you can't stand ours, but your opinion is respected just the same. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread