Which front tires to use?

Brickell gt500

Established Member
It's about that time to replace my front tires on stock pp rims. I see a ton of tire threads on here but most are catered for rear tires. Which ones are you running and at what size?

I was thinking 275/40/19 mpss.
However I see Hankook and others have tires the same size and spec for way less. Anyone running these?

Thanks

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It's about that time to replace my front tires on stock pp rims. I see a ton of tire threads on here but most are catered for rear tires. Which ones are you running and at what size?

I was thinking 275/40/19 mpss.
However I see Hankook and others have tires the same size and spec for way less. Anyone running these?

Thanks

Don't run Hankook tires, if you want to go a cheaper route for front tires buy the NT05s, there actually a decent road race tire.

Brickell gt500

Established Member
Thanks for responses. Running invo out back. They seem to be a solid tire thus far. It rains frequently here and they grip nicely. Looking for a good dd but open for cheaper alternatives if there is no difference.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
MPSS, better tire, better braking, and better cornering...Ford should of put these on from the factory!

Manuel

Users who are viewing this thread