Which drag radials should I get?

09knightrider

It's just a V6 I swear...
Established Member
I'm having my wheels widened to 18x11 and getting some 345/35/18 drag radials for the back. I'm looking at either getting the Mickey Thompsons or the M&H Racemasters. Any experience with either? Which would hook the best? Thanks.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
They both hook very well. I've only used MTs and had good success. A friend has 275/45/18s from M&H and pulled 1.5x 60's in his 600whp GT.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
The M&H's appear to have a better tread pattern than the M/T's. I've been running the M/T's with 18x11 stockers but have been considering trying the M&H's this year. I've heard the M&H's run just a tad smaller which could eliminate the rare rubbing I've experienced with the M/T's. M&H also makes a 325/40/18 which may also be a good choice and fit the wheel better with a little more sidewall too.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
M&H changed the sizing of their tires last year and they no longer run small.

XtremeS10

Established Member
The M&H's appear to have a better tread pattern than the M/T's. I've been running the M/T's with 18x11 stockers but have been considering trying the M&H's this year. I've heard the M&H's run just a tad smaller which could eliminate the rare rubbing I've experienced with the M/T's. M&H also makes a 325/40/18 which may also be a good choice and fit the wheel better with a little more sidewall too.

Good luck getting a set of the 325/40/18's I waited two months and still can't get them from Lethal, Summit, anywhere

Didn't know a 345 would fit?

Users who are viewing this thread