Which do you think is better ?

G-STANG

Established Member
What do you guys think about these 2 stangs. Both are cool but I have to decide so I can figure how much more money I need to save. 2004 Cobra ( buy the car next year) or a 68 fastback. The Cobra I think would be more streetable just start up and drive where as the 68 might be tempermental. I was thinking about putting the rear coil over suspension kit with watts link & torque arm from Total Control Products on along with rack and pinion steeing, tubular a arms and coil overs. For the engine I was thinking a Ford racing 392 Stroker motor. I'm not sure if I would go to fuel injection. I can't go to crazy with money as I have about 30,000 to play with plus my good line of credit. My 68 got stolen and I'm :mj: . I hope I never find that guy but oh well what can you do. I was just planning to do the above mentioned mods until I went for I ride in an 03 Cobra. I just don't know. My girlfriend/ future wifes 03 gt is fun but it' auto. At least she digs stangs.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
There won't be a, '05 Cobra, the new body style comes out '05, the new cobra '06. The '04 Cobra will be the current bodystyle.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
'04 without a doubt. seems like it would be a pretty good collectors item since its the last year of the s/c cobra in this body style. could be wrong.

bad bike

Established Member
if you get the of see if you can get the last one made or the last one releast for sale to the public

Users who are viewing this thread