• White

Votes: 91 68.9%
  • Black

Votes: 41 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blksnake

Established Member
Im a car dealer and i personally own a white 03 cobra with a kennebell and all the saporting mods. The car has 18000 miles. I came across this black 03 bone stock except for exhaust and a k&n. Never had a pully. Ive always liked the look of a blacked out cobra. the black cobra has 37000 miles. I lowerd it and powdercoated a extra set of wheels i had lyin around. Now im torn between the two. If i was to keep the black one i would switch the kennebell and all the saporting mods to it. So, im asking you all which one would you keep.
CAR145-1.jpg

CAR146-1.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
Tough call, because the black one has twice the miles on it. I'm partial to black, though, so I would demod the white one, and put it on the market. You should fetch a decent price for it with the lower than average miles too.

monX

Established Member
First thoughts, I choose black, looks way better and sharper, but it has twice the mileage...

Try swapping the black rims to the white car and see how you feel about that...

wcjr

Established Member
the white one for sure.....there is something that I do not like about the black one

i8urSS

Established Member
when i was looking for a cobra i had my heart set on black but my mom actually talked me out of it and into a white one. i'm so happy she did because i absolutely love it. stick with the white.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
Black cars are nice when they're clean, keeping them clean is a bitch.
I will never ever own a black car again.

Keep the white one.

Users who are viewing this thread