Votes: 26 21.8%
  • Caddy CTS-V

Votes: 70 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Definitely the CTS-V. No other car touches it on that list. With that said, I wouldn't turn any of them down.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
well the V is a BIG car while the other 2 are quite a bit smaller.

it also depends if you get stuck in traffic a lot. stick gets old real fast!

for a DD, i think id take the C63 :dancenana:

xenodragon

Established Member
well the V is a BIG car while the other 2 are quite a bit smaller.

it also depends if you get stuck in traffic a lot. stick gets old real fast!

for a DD, i think id take the C63 :dancenana:

I would PROBABLY get the auto version of any of these. Unless the manual is just that much better on the CTS-V. But the m3 would definetly be auto., love my auto 335 as a DD.

Also I need a slighty bigger car than my 335 since we plan on having a 2nd kid and the 1 barely fits in the back with the car seat.

xenodragon

Established Member
Definitely the CTS-V. No other car touches it on that list. With that said, I wouldn't turn any of them down.

Touches it in terms of what, raw power? Yes thats probably correct. But fit and finish and ride quality I would have to give to the Germans.

xenodragon

Established Member
Drove my bosses V and there epic! Go with the CTS-V

I guess I just need to test drive one, because the v6 rental I had was a HUGE let down.

I have driven both the M3 (e30s, 40s and 90s) and a 2011 c63 AMG and they feel very solid and not cheap or plasticy.

For some reason all the american luxury line cars just feel cheap, buick, lincoln and caddy. However the CTS-V's power is very hard to pass up and hence why its on my DD list.

The new m3 that is going to be released is rumored to have a twin turbo, so that could be awesome to mod.

xenodragon

Established Member
m3 Interior (might not be an M, but all of the bimmer interiors are the same really)
2010-bmw-m3-coupe-interior-european-spec-photo-326797-s-1280x782.jpg

CTS-V Interior
09_ctsv_interior.jpg

All that black in the center dash..is plastic and not even high quality plastic, same with the vents. I am not saying it looks bad...it looks good, but looks very similar to the v6 I rented which had alot of squeaks and creaking noises from the dash.

xenodragon

Established Member
You guys that claim the CTSV has bad quality and a poor interior are nuts.

I guess im not sure how to explain it. It looks good, but see the pick I posted...its very busy and that whole center console is plastic. The BMW is all vinyl which just feels better and wont rattle or creak.

I'll just have to get in one to change my mind.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
All that black in the center dash..is plastic and not even high quality plastic, same with the vents. I am not saying it looks bad...it looks good, but looks very similar to the v6 I rented which had alot of squeaks and creaking noises from the dash.

It is still a GM product, and GM still has not gotten their interiors up to speed to even a Fusion at this point

2012-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-interior-photo-383217-s-1280x782.jpg

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
It is still a GM product, and GM still has not gotten their interiors up to speed to even a Fusion at this point

Come on now. Do you seriously think the Fusions interior is better than the CTSV's?

Please. Swinging from the Ford sack a bit much on that one.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Come on now. Do you seriously think the Fusions interior is better than the CTSV's?

That's not what I said at all. Its a GM product- GM as a whole still doesn't even match the Fusion. One or two ringers makes not a great interior badge of quality.

Users who are viewing this thread