Which car sounds better: My full exhaust Shelby GT500 or the full exhaust supercharged C6 corvette.

DutyCalls

Established Member
My friend with the supercharged C6 added long tube headers to his car over the winter, so he wanted to redo the exhaust battle we did last year. His system is American Racing long tube headers/catless X and Corsa mufflers. My GT500 system is American Racing headers/Catted X and 3" MBRP race series exhaust. Let me know which system you like better and thanks for watching.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
GT500.

I really couldn't find anything I liked about the Vette. Loud, raspy, and hollow. It lacked substance.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Im gonna be the first i guess

Ive watched three of the videos you have posted here and i really dont like how your gt500 sounds

Id say its won 2 outta 3...barely

Im not trying to be a dick...just my opinion

dan1982

Established Member
hard to compete with no exhaust... did u hear that vette? jesus christ man... imagine a 4 hour trip in that car? be careful what u wish for.

DutyCalls

Established Member
Im gonna be the first i guess

Ive watched three of the videos you have posted here and i really dont like how your gt500 sounds

Id say its won 2 outta 3...barely

Im not trying to be a dick...just my opinion

No offense taken..

Thats why I make these videos.....so people can really get to listen to the exhausts and form opinions on them.

Thanks so much for watching.

Users who are viewing this thread