Which car magazines do you guys read ?

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I have always gotten R&T and Motor Trend but R&T is getting so thin and weak I will not renew with them. I need another good one so let me know which ones you SVTP guys like. THX

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Used to get r&t and c&d but they both suck now. I'd venture to say the Internet (websites and forums) have rendered magazines obsolete (creative destruction).

jbs$

Established Member
I get 7 or 8 each month, they make a good bedtime read. After I finish, I put them in the plant lunch area where they quickly disappear.

VegasMichael

Established Member
MMFF and 5.0

I hate reading on the computer.

I miss the old Cars Illustrated from the late 80s. Tony DeFeo wrote some great articles.

jbs$

Established Member
Chris, I somewhat agree, however, where else can, in a twenty minute time span, you get a better look at a variety of cars and great ads from venders as you can with a magazine.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Chris, I somewhat agree, however, where else can, in a twenty minute time span, you get a better look at a variety of cars and great ads from venders as you can with a magazine.

Lol the Internet!

Seriously though everything that's going to be in the Mag is already online before the mag gets printed.

jbs$

Established Member
Yes, but I have to be aware of the item or product first, then go look it up. The mag. gives me a heads up on thing that I may not have picked up elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread