whew...saved by a dumb A@# ricer

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
I was merging onto 28S from 7W. The road was pretty open so I get on the gas a bit. I noticed during the romp that a ricer was in the far right lane. I guess that he thought that I was trying to race him :rolleyes: so he immediately fires up the fart machine to give chase. Well, I noticed a unmarked cop behind me :uh oh: so I get off the gas as I was already at 100mph. The ricer obviously was not paying attention because by now the cop had the lights on and was catching up quick. I was thinking, oh well, another ticket to add to my collection. Low and behold the ricer decides that he wants to dart in and out of traffic so as the cop approached me from behind he decides that guys was driving a bit more dangerously than I was so guess who got the ticket. :p

Chalk up another one for the ricers taking our (camaros, firebirds, and mustangs) place in getting pulled over by the law. :beer:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I had a similar experience when I was driving my gf home one night...

It was late and I was going down a somewhat open road when I came up on a semi-rice Honda. It had a fart muffler and sh***y rims, the usual poser crap.
I was going about 55 in a 45 as I came up on him when he decides that no Mustang is going to pass him. So we pace back and forth for about a mile when we come up on a popular cop hidding spot.
Well guess what? A cop was indeed hidding and pointed to catch traffic coming the opposite direction we were going. We get about a 1/4 mile away from the cop and I see him turn his headlights on and begin to catch up with us.
So I decided to drop the hammer and get around the turn and get the hell off the road. just in case.....
The da ricer continued on the main road.

After making a U turn to head back I see the lights of a cop car. Closer inspection reveiled that the ricer did get pulled.

Boy, I bet that cop would have loved to pull my ass over instead of that Honda.

Last edited:

sssSnake 01

Established Member
Maybe the Cop looked at your fine american made beast saw the Bonzai Bozo with the fart can and it was a case of hate at first sight. There brand of racing most cops cannot even identify with.

Most ricer's won't race heads up......there form of racing is being a Kamakazi @hole and seeing how many people they can piss off while darting in and out of traffic and down the shoulder.

Ricer logic - 1.8 liter engine 9 inch exhaust pipe

If you stand behind it you can't even feel any air movement...hee hee.:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread