Where's the post about the Japaneese cars with super long exhaust and spoilers?

johnkn

Established Member
Anyone know where that post is with those cars with exhasut pipes about 6 feet long and the huge spoilers? There was like 50 of them driving in a show and down the road. Thanks

street591

®®®®
Established Member
[ame=http://www.clubxb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25990]Bippu, Boso, Victory and twice pipes さくら - Car Talk - Scion xB Forum[/ame]

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Its a totally different culture over there, and most of those cars rims and parts cost more then any kenne bell or true forge rims you could get here.

Its just like low riders and rat rods, it doesnt have to make sense for people to enjoy it! But explaining that to SVTP is like trying to explain human rights to hitler.

This is sick!!! The over fenders bolted on and the war-torn paint scheme so ****ing badass:
exhaust.jpg

i cant help but adore there "i dont give a ****, this is my car and ima drive and mod the hell out of it" attitude. The drifters beat their cars so much that body panels are held on with zipties for easy reattachment. That is so so so so much cooler then a 900 hp garage queen anyday everyday

Last edited:

johnkn

Established Member
That's the vidI was looking for, thanks guys. My new car is in the exhaust stage and I was trying to articulate to the builder how much I want the exhaust tips to extend beyond the rear valance. I'm going to send him this vid and say "like these" LOL......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread