wheres the new edge love. 99/01 Calendar

cd03

Banned
Picture139.gif

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
good to see you peeps are still interested. The submissions will be ending soon for the 2010 version.

Scottie247

Established Member
I know that I'm not going to make any friends with this and I mean zero disrespect but shouldn't the calendar be about new edges only.
What I mean is VTEK, Your car is absolutely gorgeous but it looks like a termi (bumpers, side scoops, etc.). Wouldn't that sort of defeat the purpose of a new edge calendar?
Just a thought.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
My New pics..

mike-burnout.jpg

NewWheels001.jpg

NewWheels002.jpg

NewWheels003.jpg

NewWheels004.jpg

I know that I'm not going to make any friends with this and I mean zero disrespect but shouldn't the calendar be about new edges only.
What I mean is VTEK, Your car is absolutely gorgeous but it looks like a termi (bumpers, side scoops, etc.). Wouldn't that sort of defeat the purpose of a new edge calendar?
Just a thought.

It has a 99 cobra hood still! :rolling:

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
Just a thought.

lol havent you ever heard its whats on the inside that counts? but its ok if i cant hang with the New edge guys then i guess ill just have to hang out by myself.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
lol havent you ever heard its whats on the inside that counts? but its ok if i cant hang with the New edge guys then i guess ill just have to hang out by myself.

It's ok, we still love you. Just because you are a sheep in wolf's clothing (backward analogy on purpose so don't go correcting me grammar and phrase nazis!) we still accept you as one of us. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread