wheres the most exspensive place you ever parked at

mustangkid05

Established Member
im saying what was the highest price you ever had to pay to park.......mine was last night at this club in philly $40

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
In the Parking structures across the road from the old Boston Market(Faniel Hall<--- sp.) I was told it was run/owned by the mob there and it cost 40 bucks cash only to park there. It was paid for by the corporation I was working for at the time. Other than that...neat city

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
At my girlfriends apartment, didn't park in visitor parking. Cost me $250 to get my car out of the tow yard.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
At my girlfriends apartment, didn't park in visitor parking. Cost me $250 to get my car out of the tow yard.

lol. Did that once.

i got shafted because of something like that

My buddy was trashed and i drove him home, parked in his space, drug his ass into his aparment...the entire evolution took 10 mins!!! when i came out my car was being towed!

i was pissed!

Last edited:

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Never have paid to park? You either..

A. Don't get out much.
B. Get a lot of rides from friends.
C. Public Transportation.

OR HE DOESNT F@#$% PAY TO PARK, it's simple hey you can pay to park here or drive a block and not pay:smmon:

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
OR HE DOESNT F@#$% PAY TO PARK, it's simple hey you can pay to park here or drive a block and not pay:smmon:

Haha, I don't know where you are from. But in Madison (school) and Chicago (home) you pay big money to be only a block from where you are going. You have to pay to park a mile away, and MAYBE you can find a free spot if you go further than that.

Users who are viewing this thread