Wheres the meets in Tampa/Brandon??

rmgtc01

Established Member
Okay fellas, I am moving to Tampa/Brandon area here on Saturday and I was wondering where the good meet up spots are for stangs, etc.
I have heard of the Checkers on SR60 every Wednesday.
Any others here? Where do some of the big boys like Havoc and them meet up??
This may very well be my last month with the car, so I want to show off as much as possible. hehe.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I don't know about now but I remember that racing on the Gandy was the place to be back in the day.....

chocolatespeed

Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
Okay fellas, I am moving to Tampa/Brandon area here on Saturday and I was wondering where the good meet up spots are for stangs, etc.
This may very well be my last month with the car, so I want to show off as much as possible. hehe.
I heard there's an awesome meet every Friday @ this place called Tower Shops :-D .The round trip drive alone(Brandon/Davie) should be enough for you to show off for other commuters :D . I wish you the best in your endeavors,Rob :thumbsup: . Now, go make your name known on the west coast before you make that demised leap to the "ricer empire"!

DSGvert03

Established Member
rmgtc01 said:

Most people including HAVOC meet up at the sonic just before the Gandy bridge....or on thursday nights we all go to Bradenton Motorsports Park....

rmgtc01

Established Member
chocolatespeed said:
I heard there's an awesome meet every Friday @ this place called Tower Shops :-D .The round trip drive alone(Brandon/Davie) should be enough for you to show off for other commuters :D . I wish you the best in your endeavors,Rob :thumbsup: . Now, go make your name known on the west coast before you make that demised leap to the "ricer empire"!

I knew I was going to get some more flack! It's been fun over there, but it is time for a change of pace. Otis, take care of your Sonic Blue b/c I am buying it off of you in a year!!! I will make you a deal you can't refuse!

chocolatespeed

Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
I knew I was going to get some more flack! It's been fun over there, but it is time for a change of pace. Otis, take care of your Sonic Blue b/c I am buying it off of you in a year!!! I will make you a deal you can't refuse!
As soon as I replace that crappy 4v motor with a 4cyl. the car is all yours. I wouldn't want to burden you with any additional expenditures due to the fact how gas prices has become astronomical ;-) .

Users who are viewing this thread