Where's the best place to buy COP's?

98turbls1

Established Member
I've searched for the past two days and haven't really came up with a definitive answer on the best place to find a set of Coils for my 04 Cobra. I'm getting a stumble in boost that has started about a week or so ago. I'm going to change out the copper TR6's with some Iridium TR6's and install new coils since these two areas are the most common areas to look from what I've read. Long story short can someone point me in the direction of a place to not have to pay $350-$500 for a set? :beer:

98turbls1

Established Member
I was told that it'd be better to replace all of them because when one goes out it's likely that others will follow. Someone posted that there was a place to get them for $214 for a set of 8. Was that from Tousley?

GodStang

Established Member
I was told that it'd be better to replace all of them because when one goes out it's likely that others will follow. Someone posted that there was a place to get them for $214 for a set of 8. Was that from Tousley?

That sounds right from them. I replaced like three 4 years ago and never had a problem since.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Tell Steve you want the ones for the GT500's because they're cheaper.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I just replaced the second one on the Wife's '99 GT.

The car has 100K+ miles on it, no need to replace all of them.

+1 on Tousley, I think their price was actually less than what Autozone quoted me.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread