Where's all the M112 Hybreds at? (M122 rotors in M112 case)

Freakingstang

Established Member
A few years ago these were all the rage, but i only ever saw one or two with actual numbers or times.

Is anyone running one of these today? Has anyone ran one? I searched but didn't come up with much. Most guys are running the Gt500 blower with the cobra engineering adapter plate.

cj428mach

Established Member
I think the m112 case is too small is the problem. No matter what rotor pack you put in there the inlet becomes the problem.

Also I think this was something Ironhand was pushing and that guy turned out to be a scammer.

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
I ran one for a little while on pump gas and the sounded insane. As far as numbers go, it wasn't horrible but ported eatons yield similar numbers. I can't remember but mine put down over 5xx rwhp. Looking back I would save for a twin screw as the Hybrid isn't worth the price you pay for all the parts.

lucheski

Established Member
I made 621/647 with a Ported M122 and with stock M112 snout using the Cobra Engineering adapter plate. I had about 2K in the setup.... I would run that combo again in a heart beat. The main benefit from the m122 is the larger case and inlet the rotors are a secondary benefit. I wouldnt bother with using the m112 case...m112 case is just too small

Last edited:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
As stated above the case just cant flow enough air. When they were first released a few people purchased it but they yielded the same power as the ported M112. If you can find a M122 cheap just get the adapter plate and throw that on there, those make pretty good power compared to the M112. If you cant get one cheap just save up and get a twin screw.

Freakingstang

Established Member
Bump. Just wondered where those 5-10 units Steggy pushed out the door a few years ago ended up.

(I know the inlet is too small on the m112). The H122 case is a much better design.

Users who are viewing this thread