where'd you meet your spouse?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm single but I met my ex in the university dining hall.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
met my fiance at a mutual friends house. we made small talk because we both arent avid drinkers( she was playing beer pong with a water bottle LOL). We conversed and set up a date via facebook. the rest is history. 20 years old and a virgin. after the first few dates i knew she was a keeper. Despite a possible deployment for me and her going abroad to spain to study...we made it through and will be getting married in a little under 2 years!

Do you know how you can tell if a girl is a keeper? when you talk about selling your cobra....and she gives you all the reasons NOT to. :)

Last edited:

91frppgt

Banned
met my fiance at a mutual friends house. we made small talk because we both arent avid drinkers( she was playing beer pong with a water bottle LOL). We conversed and set up a date via facebook. the rest is history. 20 years old and a virgin. after the first few dates i knew she was a keeper. Despite a possible deployment for me and her going abroad to spain to study...we made it through and will be getting married in a little under 2 years!

Do you know how you can tell if a girl is a keeper? when you talk about selling your cobra....and she gives you all the reasons NOT to. :)

damn! congrats man! these days girls make everything so damn complicated :dw:

i've had my party days, and all my fun...just looking for some advice to help myself find something more stable.

1badredsvt

need more power
Established Member
Mine was a waiter at a local restaurant,we are together for 14 years an 3 sons plus 2 step sons(1 mine 1 hers) and she still hot(nice ass)

JoePac

Established Member
Believe it or not, I met my wife at church
And yeah, she was 28 and a virgin

AHHHHH, DUDE I can't believe you fell for that one LMAO!!!! I think I'm gonna go to church and meet a girl and tell her I'm a virgin even though I have a duaghter. Matter of fact I met like 10 girls that said they were virgins/guess I'm lucky like you.:lol1:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
A corner store when I was 7. Then officially on the tennis team in high school.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Met my husband cruising Main Street.....he had a '66 Mustang!:banana: We have come full circle, married, kids and now have His n Hers Mustangs!:-D

Users who are viewing this thread