where you park at ?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll park anywhere as long as there is room and the other people can manage to park straight.

Z0 What?

Established Member
I always circle the lot lookin for a corner or end spot, if not then anything close to where I'm goin..

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I always circle the lot lookin for a corner or end spot, if not then anything close to where I'm goin..

Glad to see you joined us!:thumbsup:

I park wherever I can find. The Stang has a force field I swear, it's only got one door ding on the whole car, and it's not even a ding, more like a paint scuff. The time it was hit and serious damage was done, I had parked it all the way in the back of the lot and someone swiped the nose.

mustangman2424

Established Member
You can't escape idiots, so I just park anywhere where there is a nice amount of room between cars. It's a Mustang, not a Ferrari.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
I park in BFE or find a curb spot so only one door can get dinged. The only time I park close is if it's really early in the morning when no one is out and about yet.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I only take mine out for cruises and rarely park it anywhere except the garage. I see the kind of beatings my Expedition takes in parking lots, so it's not happening.

divided

Established Member
You can't escape idiots, so I just park anywhere where there is a nice amount of room between cars. It's a Mustang, not a Ferrari.

Not the point dude. People are dumb in general, I ALWAYS park as far from my destination as possible. WHY?, because 99% of people drive around to find a "close" spot, and usually the edges of the lots are less traveled/trafficked so getting dings is less of an issue. IMO.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I usually park where ever I find a spot. My car is cosmetically far less than perfect so I don't worry too much about it.

mustangman2424

Established Member
Not the point dude. People are dumb in general, I ALWAYS park as far from my destination as possible. WHY?, because 99% of people drive around to find a "close" spot, and usually the edges of the lots are less traveled/trafficked so getting dings is less of an issue. IMO.

Well I have found that people do stupid crap regardless of where I park, so I don't bother parking in the back anymore. That is just my experience.

divided

Established Member
Well I have found that people do stupid crap regardless of where I park, so I don't bother parking in the back anymore. That is just my experience.

Very true, and ive expierience the same. But ODDS are that since theres fewer people, fewer chances of finding the dumb ones. Its enough for me. :beer:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Back of lots in corner spots. and i dont take my car to theme parks, concerts or vacations but around town yeah what i said

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the closest spot i can find! and im on your side guys, the tracker isn't wide enough for either of its doors to ding another car!!!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I park beside other nice vehicles. I will not park beside a beater because those are the people that just fling open their rusty a$$ doors with no regard for others.

canibus

Established Member
i valet. if not available i would take my other car. i'm not that anal about it though because escalades and other luxury vehicles are far more likely to get broken into

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I valet wherever possible. Other than that I don't care too much.

Honestly when I park out in BFE some beater POS always parks slap up against me.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I will park out a ways if the place I'm going to is busy. But if they aren't then I will park somewhat closer but not right next to another car.

Users who are viewing this thread