where was the camrea

Twisty

Established Member
I was at the track last weekend just sitting up in the blechers. They start letting the bikes out and this guy pulls up on a Harley Sportster anyway I couldn't really hear it but he must have had the throttle nailed when he dumped the clutch. This guy goes from horizontal to vertical in no time. He just kinda put his feet down and stood there with the bike then the bike falls and starts to run off. Well he grabs for the sissy bar in the back but the bike gets out of his reach. Right when the bike look like it was going to fall he runs up from behind and jumps on and takes off down the track. I think he ran a 16.6 that time saw him run later and it was 13.2 so it must have happen fast. There was other really stupid people there but this guy took the cake.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Stupid people? This guy's a stud. You know how much they pay people to do stuff like that out here near my neck of the woods in Hollywierd?

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Twisty
I was at the track last weekend just sitting up in the blechers. They start letting the bikes out and this guy pulls up on a Harley Sportster anyway I couldn't really hear it but he must have had the throttle nailed when he dumped the clutch. This guy goes from horizontal to vertical in no time. He just kinda put his feet down and stood there with the bike then the bike falls and starts to run off. Well he grabs for the sissy bar in the back but the bike gets out of his reach. Right when the bike look like it was going to fall he runs up from behind and jumps on and takes off down the track. I think he ran a 16.6 that time saw him run later and it was 13.2 so it must have happen fast. There was other really stupid people there but this guy took the cake.

That's funny. and also a pretty fast sporty. One of my buds had a 883 Sportster which was slow as frozen f@ck. I beat him in my 88 LX 5.0, which put about 75 hp to the wheels.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Should have brought the camera.
Exactly!:-D

I think I have the vid of the guy on an intercepter going over the starting line into the other lane and into the wall. That one was on BB's everywhere.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread