Where to ride Four Wheelers?

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Any one know any good places in Delaware or North eastern MD to ride four wheelers? Having a hard time finding a place to ride the new toy.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Looking for places to trail ride. I just got an 09 Polaris 850 and there is no where to ride trails around me.

Don't really need a lot of trail, just some where to get out and ride the thing. I think I have 4 hours since x-mas.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
Yuck, a Utility quad! I got a yfz450, but you would probably love the trails by my house, they are some easy trails that progress to very hard rocky ones. Its called Taskers Gap, but it may be a little ride for you, its in the Shenandoah.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
We are planning a trip down there this spring. Yeah, it's about 4 hours away. I'm looking for somewhere within an hour to ride on the weekends. Thanks though.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
We are planning a trip down there this spring. Yeah, it's about 4 hours away. I'm looking for somewhere within an hour to ride on the weekends. Thanks though.

Hit me up if your looking for someone else to ride with if you come down here this spring. We got a weekend house about 1/3 mile from it.

convert03cobra

Established Member
I have an 06 Raptor 700 and I'm in Pasadena, MD. I haven't found anywhere close to ride either. Maybe we should plan a MACA atv day.

dandrea86

Established Member
count me in...i have a modded raptor 700. jersey sucks for riding. always getting chased:fm:

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
hey guys i live in bel air md, but i have a friend that has 400 acres, tons of trails, and open tracks for the faster race bikes, i can talk to him and see if we can use his farm for a MACA day? who all is in? There is also blue diamond raceway in newark deleware, they have a great race track and some lil tracks/trails to ride on also, let me no id love to get in on a ride, i have a dirtbike tho...but its all the same

Users who are viewing this thread