Where to rent a House/Apartment

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
Hi, im doing a project for school and thought i could ask the people of SVT Performance.com for some help.

Well in our economics class our teacher gave us a salary based on our grade, i recieved 50,00( thats a A so far), but with taxes im down to 33,500. Now i have 2 Room mates that we must share a house/apartment with, and its my job to find the bills ( electricity, water, ect.) and the House/apartment price.

So dose anybody know a website that has houses or apartments for rent that shows the aparment or house and the monthly payment? Im looking but i have to sign up so they can look at my credit history, cant find nothing that show a price. So can anybody give me help? Im already using google.com

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well do they still have power over there in Cali? Not to sure about the market over there. As far as room mates maybe Ben can go ask his neighbors across the canal what they pay!! Goodluck

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Just got into a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath townhome for $1550 a month.
Cali if out of control. Not as bad as NY though.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by ZincDude
Hey Sid is that separate beds?

We have our own bed rooms baths and closets. We share a living room kitchen and laundry room. It's fully furnished and very close to campus.

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
thats nice sid297 sounds nice, i wanna room up with some room mates so i can save a lil money, and put it into mods maybe depending how much im making. But do any of you guys know any websites? i visited a few but it took so long to get a price!

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by ZincDude
Well do they still have power over there in Cali? Not to sure about the market over there. As far as room mates maybe Ben can go ask his neighbors across the canal what they pay!! Goodluck

There are so many f'in roaches in that house they probably only pay about $100 each.

Actually, there might be one less of them now. EMS and some police were there at about 9AM yesterday, and that night they were all out just sitting on their dock staring at the water looking pretty bummed. I'm betting one of them O.D'd.

Waiting for news to filter through the neighborhood rumor mill.

Good luck with an apt. It's fun to room with your buds, so long as you can agree and get along.

Users who are viewing this thread