where to install 92mm pulley

silver2003

Banned
where do i install this pulley

i have the whole set of idlers and tensioner with 4 lb lower and s/c spacer.

for my race tune i have a 3.25 upper so what belt do i need for that and for street tune i have a 3.75 upper i need a belt for that to

thanks

silvercoffin

Established Member
huh?

do you have 2 100mm and the 92?

I would call JDM and ask, but I think the 92 is for the bottom idler pulley and the 100mms go on top.

BlackSabbath

Established Member
where-they-go.jpg

dougwg

Established Member
silver2003 said:

for my race tune i have a 3.25 upper so what belt do i need for that and for street tune i have a 3.75 upper i need a belt for that to

thanks

So what you're saying is that after you called Lethal Performance and told them that "I was at home all day" and that you "never recieved" the drop shipment from us is that you really did get the stuff and that you are trying to rip someone off?

after I got in the phone with UPS for 20 fricken min's bitching them out... calls back and forth between me and Jared I see a post like this.... and this is AFTER you called the shop earlier and talked to me and asked where the 92mm pulley goes? and how to change the upper pulley?

If you NEVER RECIEVED THE FRICKEN PACKAGE, why would you need to know this info?

Just trying to understand this... if I'm wrong about something, please let me know. :dw:

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
dougwg said:
So what you're saying is that after you called Lethal Performance and told them that "I was at home all day" and that you "never recieved" the drop shipment from us is that you really did get the stuff and that you are trying to rip someone off?

after I got in the phone with UPS for 20 fricken min's bitching them out... calls back and forth between me and Jared I see a post like this.... and this is AFTER you called the shop earlier and talked to me and asked where the 92mm pulley goes? and how to change the upper pulley?

If you NEVER RECIEVED THE FRICKEN PACKAGE, why would you need to know this info?

Just trying to understand this... if I'm wrong about something, please let me know. :dw:

lookatmylatestnailowned.jpg.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
dougwg said:

You shouldnt sell stuff to people from Perris or Paris.

silver2003

Banned
dougwg said:

who the hell are u i never order nothing from you or lethal what the fck is wrong with you first get your story straight i dont have the need to rip someone off dude i think i have anough money to buy your dam sorry ass company ok and for your information i bought these pulleys used off a friend in san diego

Last edited:

silver2003

Banned
and i did call you to ask this question and why would you talk to someone like that if you don't even know what is going on i mean what is this

Just trying to understand this... if I'm wrong about something, please let me know. COME ON MAN THINK FIRST

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
The reason I ask is because we have a guy in Parris, CA that bought exactly the same thing as you described in your first post just a few days ago and claims that he never received it yet UPS shows that it was delivered.

His name is Gerardo and it is very common for people to call someone Jerry who's name is really Gerardo.

Is your name Jerry or Gerardo?

If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry, but can you see where I'm coming from with all the similarities?

dougwg

Established Member
oh yeah...

BTW: Have you ever heard of CALLER ID?

I talked to Jared from Lethal and he has the SAME Phone for this Gerardo guy as I had on my caller id when you called.

Wow... yeah... I'm the ass hole?

silver2003

Banned
Well yeah but call the guy and ask him dont do it on the site where everybody is watching i mean it's just wrong what if alot of people saw this and i was wanting to be something from here they are not going to trust me so that is why i got mad and my name is geovanni Vargas dude i live in perris ca but i am not the only cobra around here there is tond of them here ok

silver2003

Banned
oh you have caller ID stupid both my house phone and my cell phone are blocked ok my cell phone is my business phone dick and my house phone is always bloked i mean always ass hole

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
silver2003 said:

thanks

Nice cars love the flames!!

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread