Where to go for a tune?!

kyleschex

Established Member
I have an 04 cobra looking to get a tune. I live in hammond, La Im trying to decide out of two places one is in wiggins, Mississippi Jms is the name the other is in Alabama the name is running with the devil. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2002BLGT

Established Member

Zacharyx

Established Member
I vote JMS, I do most of the remote tuning on the cars I do work on with him. Great guy and knows his stuff

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
James at RWTD in Ala does good work. consider Rick @ Amazon.......that's my route! have talked with linn and i'm impressed. did a Bama tune @ AM and disappointed.

kyleschex

Established Member
03 snkbt amazon where is that at? And I agree with ya on rwtd I hear nothing but good from ppl just trying to see if there is anyone closer to home before I make the trip

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
03 snkbt amazon where is that at? And I agree with ya on rwtd I hear nothing but good from ppl just trying to see if there is anyone closer to home before I make the trip

we are in SC but we travel to LA frequently because my brother lives in Gonzales.
There is nothing to fear from getting a remote tune from Rick. He has been remote tuning for many years and was one of the first tuners to offer it. He has also tuned thousands of 03/04 cobras and specialized with them over the years since 2002 when they were introduced.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Not sure. I think he still tunes on a very limited basis when he is back in AL. I have heard he is very difficult to get a hold of but can not substantiate that.

kyleschex

Established Member
Anyone have any idea of how to get in touch with James at rwtd? Getting close to time for me to get the ball rolling need some help

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Is RWTD still even open?? Got word James doesnt tune anymore?
^^he's mainly in Colorado. (he still tunes.....buddy here in PC, FL keeps in contact with him at least once a month). that's why i'm going with Amazon.
i started a thread about a month ago, and more people responded with AMAZON as their #1 choice. although, i do live closer to Kurgan, i'm going with Rick. Linn has answered all questions and i'm very confident.

Last edited:

kyleschex

Established Member
I have been hearing good things about amazon I just really need to get in touch with someone there have questions and im kinda getting down to
The wire

Users who are viewing this thread