Where to go for a tune

TVLA147

Established Member
hey guys, we tuned the car last year after the KB got installed and made about 290 rwhp and about 350 tq... It was definitely heat soaked from the 3 hour drive, 3 previous dyno runs, and little cool down time. I needs a new maf as the current one is just pecked to the hilt, the mufflers were blown out and definitely cutting power.... Anyways, we got it tuned in concord, NH at this place: Performance Dyno: Home
Just wanted to know if this place had a good rep and if there are better options out there that aren't too far away from SW VT.. The tuner said it would make another 30-50 rwhp while its not heat soaked, with the new borla mufflers, and a new maf that actually works. It also has idleing problems and starting issues. Hopefully a new maf will also fix this. so what I'm asking is if this is a good tune? are there better places within a reasonable driving distance? what will the car make with the new maf, mufflers, and not being heat soaked? thanks guys, and if this is the wrong section, go ahead and move it... :thumbsup:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Pete tuned my car years ago and it worked out fine...he tuned a lot of my friends KB cobras and GTs as well...actually ours were some of his first tunes on KB cobras

TVLA147

Established Member
thank you for being the only person to help me out lol. From you, it sounds like I could go there again and he is reputable.

flattrack53

Established Member
go into home and then click on MACA ( mid atlantic cobra association). you should be able to find his info in there. Sorry rite now I have consumed large amounts of rum and am just plain lazy..

Users who are viewing this thread