Where to get NXT

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Do you have a Target near you anywhere? I know I've seen it there, too.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Anyone know what the bottle retails for at most places, Its not that big of a deal, but was just curious on red. If it retails the same for what online places are selling it for, I will just wait until I can get to denver, because no autozone, target, ect. for 200 miles.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Walmart stocks the full line as does Autozone, Target, Kragen, and many local dealerships (watch out for markup though!)

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
friggin wal-mart doesn't carry it here. I have been looking, calling around and nobody has it, I will be going to denver/kc within the week, so I will just pick some up there.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Your local pep boys and autozone should carry the NXT line as well! I just seen it at both locations this past weekend.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Your local pep boys and autozone should carry the NXT line as well! I just seen it at both locations this past weekend.
ROTFLOL, local pep boys or autozone:lol::lol: I don't have anything except for just spin-off parts stores that don't carry much, if any at all. I guess I will just wait until I can get to an autozone next week.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
ROTFLOL, local pep boys or autozone:lol::lol: I don't have anything except for just spin-off parts stores that don't carry much, if any at all. I guess I will just wait until I can get to an autozone next week.

oh..... :lol1:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:

Come on Aaron, don't be such a wimp....sack up, pack a suitcase, some food, load the wagon and haul ass for Hays. You could make it before the store closes if you leave before sun-up! :lol:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Come on Aaron, don't be such a wimp....sack up, pack a suitcase, some food, load the wagon and haul ass for Hays. You could make it before the store closes if you leave before sun-up! :lol:
:lol: I know, I got the carquest a town over to order some for me, thanks though. Hays is about 150 miles away, but I can't justify hauling ass to hays for 15 dollars worth of wax :dw: Well, a really really good friend that is a girl lives down there, might have to go see her now that you mention it :poke: :banana:

Last edited:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
:lol: I know, I got the carquest a town over to order some for me, thanks though. Hays is about 150 miles away, but I can't justify hauling ass to hays for 15 dollars worth of wax :dw: Well, a really really good friend that is a girl lives down there, might have to go see her now that you mention it :poke: :banana:

Watch those Hays girls...Anthony's flipped shit on him and he had to drop back and punt. I only know a handful of girls from out there but they are all about half nuts. Of course, considering all women are half nuts and these girls are half again, I guess that means they are 75% nuts.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
She is actually from around here, but goes to school, most seem to be nuts, even the ones from around here that I know, except for a few. I know the stepping back and punting, did that last year, wasn't fun, but had to be done, I hate lying whores.

Users who are viewing this thread