Where to get Godspeed Catback?

02SSilverGT

Established Member
Recently saw a clip of a GT w/ a Godspeed catback that sounded good. Has anyone heard about these and know who sells them?

JerseyTrueBlue

Established Member
[ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138437]Review: Ebay Godspeed Mustang Cat-back - ModularFords.com[/ame] This guy got his kit off ebay and seems happy with it, good pictures in that thread, still no sound clip though.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3dI94MLbos"]YouTube- godspeed mustang 4.6l catback exhaust #2[/nomedia]

ShapeShifter

Established Member
sounds exactly like borla stingers, i've had that cb at one point. now rock the 96-98 godspeed cd aka borla xr-1 knock-offs, sounds sweet.

02SSilverGT

Established Member
Thanks for the info Jersey. Yeah, the more I listen to the clip the more it sounds like a borla stinger/magnaflow/slp style of muffler, which I am not a fan of. They remind me of a 90's camaro. I like the sound and the straight through style of the borla pro xs (which is overly priced) and the dynomax ultraflows (which the mufflers are stainless but not the tubing).

JerseyTrueBlue

Established Member
Thanks for the info Jersey. Yeah, the more I listen to the clip the more it sounds like a borla stinger/magnaflow/slp style of muffler, which I am not a fan of. They remind me of a 90's camaro. I like the sound and the straight through style of the borla pro xs (which is overly priced) and the dynomax ultraflows (which the mufflers are stainless but not the tubing).

Glad I could help!

Users who are viewing this thread