Where to get exhuast work done in DFW?

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if you knew of any place I could get a custom catted x or h pipe put together for my truck?

I checked out a couple places like Lewisville Muffer when I got my mufflers put on, they qouted me a good price, but it was with conventional bends. Also, do you guys think It would be cheaper or about the same price to get a custom set up or an off the shelf piece? My last question is should I go with an x or h on my Lightning? Thanks alot!! :burnout:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I'm not sure I'd take a Lightning to a muffler shop for something like that. I suggest calling some high performance or race shops like HPP or Lone Star. If they don't do it, maybe they can give a referral. After watching the Lightnings at FFW, they've got some killer exhausts out there. Good luck.

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Try Lanes performance... He is in N. Richland Hills now.

He does a lot of custom exhaust work and he builds custom duals for alot of F-body guys including the duals on my old Ws6... Wonderful guy with superior work.

www.lanesperformance.com is the website I believe.

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Cool, thanks for the tips guys. Ill check out those places. Pony, you wouldn't happen to know of a way to contact HPP and Lone Star, or know of their websites(if they have one)?

Users who are viewing this thread