Where to from here??

Electric994V

Established Member
Hey guys I went to the dyno this afternoon, and laid down 320hp/310trq with SLP x-pipe (with cats); SLP Loud Mouth; march pullies and JLT CAI

I want to make about 350-375 at the wheels before I go with any type of power adder. What will a set of cams be worth? I've got a diablo sport chip with just the standard internet burn that I haven't put in yet. Can this chip be custom burned or will I have to get a whole new chip?

What do you all think??

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
Wow, 320 to the tire with those mods. Considering a 99 Cobra stock dynos between 265 - 270 rwhp, that is a 50-55 rwhp gain. That alsmost sounds unbelievable!

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Can you please post your dyno sheet so we can all figure out how you are getting over 20 more rear horsepower than everyone else with the same mods. Get rid of the Diablo, get you a set of long tubes, get your intake ported, and look into some SLP cams and lifters. A good tune, and maybe some reworked heads will get you close to 350, esp if you are already putting down 320.

duane v

Established Member
99Cobra#2468 said:
Wow, 320 to the tire with those mods. Considering a 99 Cobra stock dynos between 265 - 270 rwhp, that is a 50-55 rwhp gain. That alsmost sounds unbelievable!
It is unbelievable, but I have actually seen it with a 01 4V'r and a kick ass tune...also SAE or STD would help as additional info sir...DA snake boy!!!

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
jesus christ son! Now i'm really intrested in seeing what mine will put out on the 30th.

Electric994V said:
Hey guys I went to the dyno this afternoon, and laid down 320hp/310trq with SLP x-pipe (with cats); SLP Loud Mouth; march pullies and JLT CAI

I want to make about 350-375 at the wheels before I go with any type of power adder. What will a set of cams be worth? I've got a diablo sport chip with just the standard internet burn that I haven't put in yet. Can this chip be custom burned or will I have to get a whole new chip?

What do you all think??

Electric994V

Established Member
I will try to post the dyno sheet tomorrow.

the guy at the dyno couldn't believe it either...

anyone find out about that ported and polished intake for $395 ??

blowngt

Established Member
Electric994V said:
I will try to post the dyno sheet tomorrow.

the guy at the dyno couldn't believe it either...

anyone find out about that ported and polished intake for $395 ??

I still think it's a misunderstanding, but someone please tell me it's not!!!

Users who are viewing this thread