Where to find auto loan to purchase termi?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I'm financing my next car but it isnt as old as a "Termi", my credit is 779 and my rates are still ****ing high. 4.89% through USAA.

I'm still going through with it, but will refinance with a local credit union. The local credit union won't issue a check for an out of state vehicle so I'm going the route im going.

OP, I'd go with a local credit union if said car is within the state.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
A used 2013 5.0 would be cheaper, faster, better handling ,better interior..etc. Not to mention lower finance rates and may even have some warranty left.

just sayin....

Equalbracket

Established Member
When I bought my 04 few years ago it was borderline too older for them to loan over what it bluebooked at, now I cant imagine they would at all. And i have high both of my credit scores are above 770-780 with 2% credit utilized and perfect payment history. But defiantly a credit union.

I know you're not in Texas but qual trust did everything for me and I never went to their branch as it's hours away. Got 1.99 for 5 years, I was happy.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you can also find a credit union or bank that uses the CPI to make the loan. CPI stands for Cars of Particular Interest if it is in there it will have a more realistic value and most financial institutions that use it will loan against anything in it

hemdog

Established Member
I went with LightStream. Unsecured loan and they deposited the money right into my account. Payments are automatic and you can set them for what day of the month works for you.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I'm 22. Got the car when I was 21. financing through DCU credit union. Credit score is 733. Interest rate is 3.4%.

nxhappy

Established Member
A used 2013 5.0 would be cheaper, faster, better handling ,better interior..etc. Not to mention lower finance rates and may even have some warranty left.

said car will also drop like a rock in value. Do you enjoy depreciating assets ?

lastcall190

Established Member
Check Navy Federal Credit Union if you have the capability. I believe they lend up to 20 yrs old, and older too (for a higher rate as the loan changes).

-J

Users who are viewing this thread