where to download music?

lxfiveoh

Established Member
+1 for limewire, dl the free version from the site then dl the pro off of the free version and your set

V8Mustang

Established Member
V8Mustang said:
I don't mind paying a little per song but will not pay a monthly fee. Thanks.

I'm the OP and I have a few songs on my HD now and I have burned them to a CD (by drag and drop in windows) but I get no music when I play it on a house player. I guess I have data files . So I tried this other program (windows media player) I have and it says there is a problem with the file formats when I try to burn. They are in windows media audio format.

Sorry for such silly questions but I've never done this before. I can build an engine but not copy files :bash:

V8Mustang

Established Member
V8Mustang said:
I'm the OP and I have a few songs on my HD now and I have burned them to a CD (by drag and drop in windows) but I get no music when I play it on a house player. I guess I have data files . So I tried this other program (windows media player) I have and it says there is a problem with the file formats when I try to burn. They are in windows media audio format.

Sorry for such silly questions but I've never done this before. I can build an engine but not copy files :bash:

ineedacobra

RaGiN
Established Member
lil late to but limewire rules...and u can search for limewire pro..off the free version and get a crack version and that one rules even more...

and if you want movies and games and whole cd collections of artist

go to thepiratebay.org awesome torrent site...been around forever

Sirhc7897

Established Member
I use all of mp3.com.

You have to DL their browser and everything but once you get it set up it's awesome. They bill you by the MB and you pre-pay...Cool thing is it's a russian site and the exchange is way in our favor...Last time I stocked up my DL time I think it was something like $0.012 per MB...

Basically a song costs about $0.08-$0.13 and an entire CD costs usually a whopping $1.25-$1.75...

I've been using it for about 6 months and no funny business with my card or anything has happened...

A warning...they don't always have the most current selection but they have lots of older and obscure stuff...They usually get a new release CD on there within a couple weeks of it's release...

SVTContique

Torrents for the win, you can dl so much stuff SOOO fast with that program, i dl'd Every Van Halen CD in like 3 hours(all one folder). It kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread